Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

General Bio On 4800 champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phuffu

02-27-2013

I have about 5k IP and I'm looking at a new champ

I like jungle/tank/mage and I own Trundle and Nocturne

I liked playing Galio and Moakai though, and I was wondering if anyone would be cool and give a quick paragraph on the 4800 champs, or any others you think could fit me, thanks

btw other champs I play are Mundo, Amumu, Rammus, Nunu, Ryze

I was thinking Galio b/c I don't really have any mages, even though is an offtank/mage, but any others would be cool too

buneter

02-28-2013

If you like tank mages I would say Vlad because of his passive if your building tank you would get a ton of ap and if your building ap you get a ton of health

Ludacrite

03-10-2013

Get Irelia

Javionne

03-11-2013

You might like Swain; he builds beefy because of his short range and has massive innate sustain due to his ultimate. His damage is a bit on the low side since it's mostly DoT.