Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5s team LF2M need jungle + mid/top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reznor Synox

02-27-2013

IGN: ReznorSynox
Role: Mid
Best 5 Champs at that role : Swain, Orianna, Cho'Gath , Karthus, Cassiopeia
Current League / Div: Bronze 2
Why Should We Pick You? :

I am a very relaxed Player i take this game seriously but not enough to rage, ive been playing for 2 years and play for generally 15 Hours a day, i can take critisism and infomation well and have rose 3 Divisions in 5 days.

rejectandaccept

Recruiter

02-27-2013

IGN:rejectandaccept
Role:top/jungle
Best 5 champs at that role:elise,khazix,darius,diana,master yi
Current league / div:silver V (was lV but got a losing streak)
Why should we pick you?: just want a cohessive group to get good with

Chief Bolder

02-28-2013

IGN:Chief Bolder
Role:Top/mid
Best 5 champs at that role:top- Renekton, Singed, Cho, J4, Lee. Mid- Twisted fate, Ryze, Swain, Nidalee, Anivia
Current league / div:Silver d4
Why should we pick you?:I have a lot of team experience and i've played since season 1. I was gold last season on my main account but it got banned.

an1m0s1ty

02-28-2013

IGN: an1m0s1ty
Role: Jungle (can do others)
Best 5 Champs at role: Vi, Amumu, Trundle, Khaz, Malph
League: silver 4
Why pick me? I am a mature team player that has played other games at a high level (awhile ago) so I know what it takes to be successful, I have always played this game in a relaxed state but I'm looking to try my hand at high level play again. I have composure at all positions but my favorite is jungle, playing that position frequently with friends and doing a great deal of carrying in my time . Thank you for reading this and I hope you give me a shot.

FlamerSprite

02-28-2013

IGN:FlamerSprite
Role:Top/Jungle
Best 5 champs at that role:Top=Olaf/Volibear/Renekton/Darius/Jayce Jungle=Xin/Warwick/Olaf/Darius/Yi
Current league / div:Bronze 5
Why should we pick you?:Im a team player I take criticism and learn from it and I usually play a tanky champ to absorb damage and help people get kills so don't worry about kill steals I wish to be able to go to the top but every time I get close I get a troll its frustrating 'im shure most of you know what this feels like i

balerdar

03-21-2013

Do not play with motivationdtf. He is a poor sport, constantly complaining about how bad his teammates are in /all. It is as if his complaining and his "critique" of his teammates exempts him from any loss or public scrutiny. He is by far the worst teammate I have ever encountered. It says on his profile that he doesn't mind criticism; it's right, he loves it.

DontHitDaddy

03-21-2013

IGN: DontHitDaddy
Role: Jungle/Mid Prefer to jungle
Best 5 champs at that role: hecarim, noc, shaco, mumu, nasus, zed, volim, malphite
Current league / div: gold II
Why should we pick you?:

It really depends to be honest with you. I am not dreaming of growing pro but I really enjoying playing this game with a good team and communication. Season 1 we got to gold 2s as a team, but the guys never wanted to do more. I feel like often I am held back my the lack of communication because I know I can go to plat and so forth. If the team needs a certain jungle, i will learn and play it.

Hammsuke

03-22-2013

IGN: Hammsuke
Role: Jungle
Best 5 champs at that role: Xin, Vi, Voli, Nasus, Hecarim ( can also play other junglers well too)
Current league / div:Silver V
Why should we pick you?: Team player, i have a good mindset for the game, i theory craft and do a lot of research to try and improve.

Whole Udder

03-22-2013

IGN: PĂ«sky
Role:Jungle
Best 5 champs at that role: Xin J4 Vi Hecarim Leesin
Current league / div: Silver 2
Why should we pick you?: I have experience in ranked 5s and go4lol experience. Im an aggressive jungler who is good at giving his lanes an early lead.

iMAFIAo

03-22-2013

IGN: iMAFIAo
Role: Mid
Best 5 champs at that role: Oriana, Ryze, Zed, Gragas, Diana, Anivia, TF, Kat, Jayce.
Current league / div: was in Gold 1 , dropped to gold 3
Why should we pick you?: I am highly competitive and will most likely take it more serious than everyone on the team and review match's and give and take criticisms