Another change that will hurt a champion for Dominion

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

06-13-2013

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/06...be-update.html (Draven changes)

Quote:
Passive has been remade completely. Now "Draven gains his fans' Adoration when he catches a Spinning Axe or kills a minion or monster. Killing enemy champions grants Draven bonus gold based on how much Adoration he has."
Granted, we don't actually have numbers here, but this is very likely going to be an extremely trashy passive simply based on mechanics. I just love how riot creates all these awesome things, don't you? Stuff like a passive based on CS and axe catching, something only bot Draven has the time to do (and never to the degree SR will). After all, that's exactly what he needs!

I kind of feel bad for Nome. The kind of run roughshod over him. It must be hard fixing Dominion when the main dev team keeps inadvertently coming up with ways to screw us over somehow.

(But seriously. It sounds like a nice idea if it weren't for the fact that they are ignoring dominion yet again)

Fancy Wolf

06-13-2013

yay aatrox!

Reikken

06-14-2013

I thought that was really dumb, but then I realized that they could just make him passively gain adoration over time, or gain it whenever his score goes up, or the like.

I still think it's a dumb and boring ability though.

AdamAndrews

06-14-2013

Another minion-based passive. Riot should know that CS numbers are too low for these things to be viable, especially top.

Redenbacher

06-14-2013

They changed it to that garbage but kept the name 'Wicked Blades'?

That... doesn't make any sense. Though, it is still on PBE.

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

06-14-2013
1 of 5 Riot Posts

I'm going to talk with Nome and some of the live designers about Draven, Thresh, TF, etc. today.

DISCLAIMER BECAUSE PEOPLE TEND TO READ POSTS AND EXPECT RESULTS IMMEDIATELY: As I've said in other posts, we're going to get Dominion into a healthier state before we start implementing buffs. I have no time frame for this right now but will let you guys know as soon as I can.

David12596

06-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolfAxeBoss View Post
I'm going to talk with Nome and some of the live designers about Draven, Thresh, TF, etc. today.

DISCLAIMER BECAUSE PEOPLE TEND TO READ POSTS AND EXPECT RESULTS IMMEDIATELY: As I've said in other posts, we're going to get Dominion into a healthier state before we start implementing buffs. I have no time frame for this right now but will let you guys know as soon as I can.
Thanks ManWolfAxeBoss.

El Naphtali

06-14-2013

Does the technology you guys got added to help with Dominion/TT balancing allow different passives for champions depending on the map ManWolf?

Arance

06-14-2013

Quote:

You have said this before, but what isn't clear is what you consider a 'healthier state'. Does that just mean Kass being nerfed? Does it mean the map and game flow getting much needed changes and refinement?

I'm fine with waiting for a 'healthier state' but there's a lot of ways Dom could be healthier and we have no idea how you are defining that.

molokodude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2013

Quote:

If its about the state of champions messed up by passives I feel zac is a much stronger first update over tf.

But his issue is mostly oh hey need all globs to live to get to him. If one glob makes it to zac that should autocount as a revive instead of waiting 4 seconds for the other 3 and even than the first glob that makes it back to him can be destroyed

12345 ... 6