Would you like to have this Personal Champion Queue option?

Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Personal pre-selected champions list idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExodusOfThePure

02-27-2013

Howdy Riot and League players.

I had an idea that i thought you may want to add into the PVP.net client that i know for me (and hopefully other players) would help a great deal. I have almost every single champion. At the moment im missing Thresh and soon Quinn but that is still alot of champions to specifically remember and search through. Ive found champion selection to be a pain with 100+ squares to search through. Im thinking oh god i could play him or him but i wanted to play her and the perfect champ to compliment the rest of the team comp i just cant seem to find for the life of me. So on to my idea. In client on the player's profile page, either under champions or a new tab (like champions, runes, masteries, etc.) You would have all your owned champions from which you would go though and select say 15 or 20 from your owned champions. Then when you go into champ selection those would be the only characters you have on the screen to choose from. Making selection much much easier. Now i do see some problems with ranked, not having the champion needed in your queued list could be a problem so i suggest maybe making this idea a selectable option. Like using ward skins. You can use normal selection or your personal champion queue. I hope you consider it Riot =) thankyou for your time and effort. Also i would like those viewers who read this idea to vote at the poll atop the page. I would like to see how many people do or do not agree with my idea. Again i would like this idea to be optional so it wouldn't change your stuff if you dont want it to.

-SaintDovah

Alhirae

03-01-2013

I suggested an idea akin to this one a couple days ago I agree with you fully that champ selection eventually becomes more of a pain even with the implementation of the search bar.

If you'd like to check out my thread:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post35077400

I agree with you that a more viable option should become available.

ExodusOfThePure

03-01-2013

Well thankyou! i shall checkout your thread. Maybe with a combined effort we could get a movement started haha