Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TROLL in your series DODGE? STAY?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ROKAF JE

02-28-2013

Stay.

LogicalTautology

02-28-2013

Quote:
Bloodbrew:
LogicalTautology, I thank you for your reply but you have 13 wins in ranked solo and 14 months of play. I am not for flaming but I do ask you keep an open mind and see that others have not had the run of luck that you seem to have encountered. May the good players that share this problem find some of that.

I had 100 Ranked games in Season 2, spent entirely in the sub-1000 Elo bracket. I do have a sample size that is way more than big enough to completely rule out any possibility of luck.

Bloodbrew

02-28-2013

Quote:
LogicalTautology:
I had 100 Ranked games in Season 2, spent entirely in the sub-1000 Elo bracket. I do have a sample size that is way more than big enough to completely rule out any possibility of luck.
again, I am really pointing out "this" season. We are all happy for your luck though or call it what you will. Thank you very much for your post.

Bloodbrew

03-01-2013

Quote:
OreIsan:
Dodge in my opinion you lose less LP than losing a game, and it really sucks to waste 30mins of your time getting trolled.

I think I am going to follow this. I might lose my series but less LP to get back into one. Thank you ALL for the post.