Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People who sh*t talk in aram

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monoxide1337

02-27-2013

It always makes me laugh a bit.

Enemy fiddlesticks "sh*t on you guys so hard that you surrendered LOLOL", among other smack talking he did all game (mind you he was the only person on the enemy team saying anything in all chat.

I just don't understand why people who get recognizably better team comps in Aram always have to down talk you.

xDingwithsalad

02-27-2013

Probably shouldn't let people troll you. Just sayin'.

The Codyman

02-27-2013

If people choose to get all crazy at least get crazy at you're team to be better or whatever.

Anything but light hearted banter across teams should be kept in team chat.

Redenbacher

02-28-2013

/ignore enemy and /ignore all are the two greatest features to be implemented in League since it's inception.

Theungry

02-28-2013

I just find it funny, myself. A team will random 2 ADCs a support and 2 great bruisers, and then at the end when they beat 4 APs and a Rammus, they brag about how awesome they are. That's just priceless unintentional comedy. They really think they were making amazing plays or something by winning at the comp screen.

You should be saying "Thanks for not dodging, guys. Ya'll have stones."

BlackMage212

02-28-2013

Quote:
Theungry:
I just find it funny, myself. A team will random 2 ADCs a support and 2 great bruisers, and then at the end when they beat 4 APs and a Rammus, they brag about how awesome they are. That's just priceless unintentional comedy. They really think they were making amazing plays or something by winning at the comp screen.

You should be saying "Thanks for not dodging, guys. Ya'll have stones."

^ summary of my ARAM's. Enemy team gets 4/5 siegers/pokers (such as Heim and Nid) while we get 4 melee champs and a support.

Yea, we'll hold off for a while but we'll lose. And you think you're great cause your random was better than ours? Kk, if that boosts your ego then go for it I guess.

QETCMMMover

03-03-2013

whats really priceless is when the people with terrible builds rage at their own team

kingphillip

03-03-2013

Its usually always the blitzcrank that also gets a good CC team with him who smacks talk your team who lucky enough got all champs without much CC.

Oxea

03-04-2013

Just laugh it off lol, let them enjoy their ARAM ranked Platinum 1 game.

ZenithZephyr

03-05-2013

It didn't make you laugh a little. It made you butthurt enough to come make a thread about it in hopes some random strangers on the internet will take your side and make you feel better about the random stranger on the internet who hurt your feelings.