Nunu, you suck, lowest dom score.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenEyedMonster

02-27-2013

Sorry for holding both my bot AND theirs the whole game and you got your points jacked up because you kept losing top and retaking it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

history of when i used to play Cleric Bot alistar at DOminion release before they nerfed his E, sit there, heal Minions amass creep waves, ??? Profit.

Fabs457

02-27-2013

Don't worry about players pointing to dominion score as a bot laner. Its already presumed they don't know their ass from their elbow

KaWraith

02-27-2013

I just say "score means nothing, l2p" ... then they rage until they are blue in the face.

AK47WOLF

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEyedMonster View Post
Sorry for holding both my bot AND theirs the whole game and you got your points jacked up because you kept losing top and retaking it.
If anything you said you did was true in addition to your team being awful and consistently losing top battles, you would not be last place. You would be first.

Blind Lulu

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
If anything you said you did was true in addition to your team being awful and consistently losing top battles, you would not be last place. You would be first.
Not really if you consider the points you get for dying on a point or retaking it.

Fancy Wolf

02-28-2013

Happened to me today, I picked nid called I was AP... I got sent bot vs Jayce... Didnt die unless enemy kass came to gank... team just died all day top, then blamed me for doing nothing and being last... and our Vi was complaining that we had a sona...zzzzzz

Eloquid

02-28-2013

Nothing, really nothing irritates me so much in this game like existence of stupid godddamn idiotic score system in Dominion. All op champs, all ignorance of Riot, all ragers, nothing compares to how moronic is the very fact that one can sit at the turret not moving whole game, be first on this list and rage at the others that are busting their asses trying to actually do something.

SFG mAEtb0y

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
Happened to me today, I picked nid called I was AP... I got sent bot vs Jayce... Didnt die unless enemy kass came to gank... team just died all day top, then blamed me for doing nothing and being last... and our Vi was complaining that we had a sona...zzzzzz
Against Jayce AND Kassadin...
Man that's just brutal.