Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anything cancel Vi's Ult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khyber

02-27-2013

Vlad pooling out of it is just damn funny.

Ankokukai

02-27-2013

The Troll Trio can cancel Vi's ult (Fizz, Vlad and Elise)

aside from that, most you can do is wait for the Uppercut and CC her there ~ because she cant be CC'd during the dash

Chaldyth the Axe

02-27-2013

Quote:
Ralamar:
Master Yi can't outrun it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_900785&feature=iv&src_vid=BbN7rzrnt2U&v=usi7wzXesXQ

I did this in a a Aram and took her to the summoners plat,

Did not cancel it but sure as hell countered it :P

-

Shut It Donny

02-27-2013

If anyone didn't know, Taric's stun does not stop it. Can somebody please remind me of this next time she comes at my carry? Dammit its just a reaction.

SummonerMan Matt

02-27-2013

What about morg sheild?
Would that stop the CC?

Vlad pool?

RisottoNero

02-27-2013

Death

HunterHagen

02-27-2013

Invulnerability and some Untargetability will dodge it.
e.g. Death Mark, Playful, Sanguine Pool, Alpha Strike, etc.

CaldwellYSR

02-27-2013

Quote:
Ozlin:
Hopefully you flash over a wall and drag her way too far away from her team and murder her while she's out of position.

This is what I did the last time, I leapt into the baron pit and demolished her with baron's help :P

Also to whoever said becoming untargetable cancels it... how does Kha's ult not cancel it then? To me it seems like invisible would be pretty untargetable.

Vacus

02-27-2013

Kha's ult will stop it unless she retains vision of you during it.

Becoming untargetable (Elise rappel, trollpole, trollpool, Zhonya's, etc) will stop her in her tracks, wasting the CD without bringing her to you.

A spell shield (Sivir or Nocturne) will negate the damage + knockup, but she will still travel to you.

A CC immunity (Morgana) will negate the knockup, but you will still take the damage.

Using a movement skill, with or without flash, can bring her so far away from her team that you can easily murder her.

Chaldyth the Axe

02-27-2013

Quote:
CaldwellYSR:
This is what I did the last time, I leapt into the baron pit and demolished her with baron's help :P

Also to whoever said becoming untargetable cancels it... how does Kha's ult not cancel it then? To me it seems like invisible would be pretty untargetable.

If she clicks on you and fires the ult before your invis....

It is going to happen.

-