3v3 blind pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Darkwatch

02-27-2013

I mostly play 3v3 blind pick and Ive started to notice that in about half my matches I know whats going to happen already by the time the load screen starts. 3s blind pick is starting to seem more like guessing game of what you should pick to win with the right answer usually being those top tiered characters you hear about in so many other posts. Ive been in matches where we pretty much had 0 chance to win unless the other team made major mistakes and i am sure other people have been in that situation where you are just waiting to lose because what you do does not matter and team makeup already decided the outcome of the game before it even began. With the blind pick system you get the choice of picking champs out of the say 20ish good 3v3 champs and not getting to play the others unless you want to risk this happening to you. I know people ask a lot for it but ill ask again can we get some other game mode for 3v3 besides blind pick, and ranked 3s is not an answer in ranked your going for rating so again you are stuck playing an even smaller pool of 3s champs to get your team wins by picking the best champs. If you absolutely refuse to give 3s another game mode what about adding a few options such as a 1 min surrender feature for those times blind pick absolutely screws you and you know you don't have a chance anther nice feature would be to let every person in a blind 3s match choose 1 ban for that match maybe that will help diversify the game a bit instead of seeing so many of those top tiered 3s champs over and over again. You could also try out a power rating system taking into account the champion tier list for 3s you assign every champ a value and not allow a team to be made of more than a certain value of points to make sure the teams are not so stacked with top tier champs.

On a side note does anyone want to try making a list of your match ups and seeing if you can learn to spot who will win in the loading screen and lets see how accurate people get without taking skill into account whatsoever because right now i am starting to think team comp has about 75% to do with winning and skill maybe 25% and this only accounts for large skill differences large enough to overcome character choice disadvantage if your slightly better than someone and they have a darius and you have a lets say rengar who do you think will dominate top lane get fed and deny farm to the other champ then obliterate the other team with their level advantage. Blind pick gg.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khmera

02-27-2013

True and you can usually tell who is going to afk as well. However in terms of champions you may never know cause I've seen and been a great soraka.