You're all ok with LeBlanc and BFT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Because people are idiots when it comes to building champs? BFT has the same issue that Black Cleaver has. It was so strong on release that you wanted it on everyone and that became ingrained into some people that these items were "must buys" no matter what.

To demonstrate this, yesterday i asked a Talon who was botlane vs Jayce why they rushed a Black Cleaver. Their reply? "Because I'm against Jayce" That's it. No real understanding of why they purchased the item and what it helps them accomplish. It happens far too often.
To be fair, I've found BFT to be rush-worthy on Syndra, Ziggs, and Zyra, but they're all high-poke mages who do very well getting repeated sporadic procs without running out of charges.

General Quackers

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
This is nothing new. She dies as fast as she kills though.
If you build her glass cannon. Unless you're going bot lane all day LeBlanc, you don't need to build her glass cannon. Give her the same MPen build you would give Elise and she survives just fine in those top fights while dealing enough damage to be significant.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
To be fair, I've found BFT to be rush-worthy on Syndra, Ziggs, and Zyra, but they're all high-poke mages who do very well getting repeated sporadic procs without running out of charges.
Poke mages, particularly Zyra with her plants, should be rushing BFT, so should mages with a lot of DoTs(Malzahar and Swain). Mages who burst and use abilities in rapid succession like Leblanc and Veigar should not.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
LeBlanc is tricky, and it takes her a while to get to a place where her damage is scary to everyone.
Level 6 takes "awhile"?

General Quackers

03-03-2013

If you're going to rush any big AP item on Leblanc, it's going to be Wooglet's. Her combo scales to deal 375% of her AP as damage on top of the base damage (1317 magic damage if you land everything). On top of that, she desperately needs the active to buy time.

Build Wooglet's, Void, and something like a Frozen Heart or Gauntlet for CDR if you're concerned with being too squishy.

Talith PA

03-04-2013

Unless you are running some kind of tanky support Leblanc that is only concerned with taking people out of fights with roots and silences you just have to go full offense with CDR coming from codex items and sweeper. FH is for cowards.