You're all ok with LeBlanc and BFT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

02-27-2013

She's one click killing everything that's not tank. Buying magic resist is like you bought nothing with new penetrations. I don't know, maybe she's balanced for SR where she's supposed to fall of late game, but she wrecks in every dominion game I've seen her. Hell, I wreck with her too, but she's not my main and I wouldn't mind to see some nerfs.

FDru

02-27-2013

This is nothing new. She dies as fast as she kills though.

DevlJoe

02-27-2013

I'm pretty okay with it, yeah.

Eloquid

02-27-2013

Ok, just checking

naotasan

02-27-2013

If a really high-skilled LB player kills me, I will applaud him. LB is not easy to play.

Orphane

02-27-2013

I'd be a lot more worried about a LeBlanc with a Void Staff in terms of what that does overall for her damage. I don't know that LeBlanc is one of the particular problem cases with BFT.

Kholdstare13

02-27-2013

Gotta agree there. Leb w/ DFG and void is scary. I still think DFG should have more cdr and BFT should have less.

Fancy Wolf

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholdstare13 View Post
Gotta agree there. Leb w/ DFG and void is scary. I still thing DFG should have more cdr and BFT should have less.
Pretty much this ^^ myself and another player on my team play LB pretty well, we had her banned against us this weekend in our match against those cheesey enemymas, since we used her to stomp our first match

Talith PA

02-27-2013

DFG is fine at 10% cdr. I like the change they made where the 20% cdr items are attractive because of that 20%.

konfetarius

02-27-2013

Quote:
Buying magic resist is like you bought nothing with new penetrations.
The perpetuation of this hilarious myth is the greatest buff AP ever got in Dominion.