Stop. Banning. Garen and Vlad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kyoukitenshi

10-30-2010

Hey guys, I heard Garen and Vlad aren't nearly as threatening as they were like 3 patches ago before the ****storm of nerfs hit them. You might as well ban Shaco, Heimer, Ezreal and Kayle while you're at it.

Seriously, stop it. Garen's not a big deal. Just don't be ******ed and feed him kills. HE'S NOT THAT GREAT ANYMORE.

ryze is hard

10-30-2010

I don't see the big deal with garen anymore, sure his early game laning is ******ed but come late/mid-game his damage is ignorable and he can't initiate for ****, hes rather useless.

Vlad is meh, I've still been able to AP carry but hes lost his touch, but I've never thought hes been ban worthy >.>

kyoukitenshi

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryze is hard View Post
I don't see the big deal with garen anymore, sure his early game laning is ******ed but come late/mid-game his damage is ignorable and he can't initiate for ****, hes rather useless.

Vlad is meh, I've still been able to AP carry but hes lost his touch, but I've never thought hes been ban worthy >.>
Vlad was ban worthy before Transfusion got nerfed. I played him, he was just stupid. I was sitting halfway across the lane and transing them at their tower while last hitting everything and keeping full health before it got nerfed.

Garen is just a stupid ban. Can he kill you if you're ****ing stupid and walk directly into a bush when Garen and Taric are mia? Yes. Could you just not run into the bush? For the love of god, ****ing yes.

RE Bantos

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoukitenshi View Post
Vlad was ban worthy before Transfusion got nerfed. I played him, he was just stupid. I was sitting halfway across the lane and transing them at their tower while last hitting everything and keeping full health before it got nerfed.

Garen is just a stupid ban. Can he kill you if you're ****ing stupid and walk directly into a bush when Garen and Taric are mia? Yes. Could you just not run into the bush? For the love of god, ****ing yes.
The only nerf to Transfusion I remember was a minor loss of 50 range.

It's more of the combination of nerfs to that and to his W that's caused his fall from grace.

c00L3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

10-30-2010

Yeah better ban twitch and eve.^^

JohnnyW

10-30-2010

A big nerf to Garen people don't think about is the 15% ArP reduction in rune effectiveness.

X0V3RD0S3X

10-30-2010

They need to nerf twitch. He can kill you in 4 hits. Regular attacks.

homeskilit

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantos View Post
The only nerf to Transfusion I remember was a minor loss of 50 range.

It's more of the combination of nerfs to that and to his W that's caused his fall from grace.
That 50 range made a big difference. His W change killed his survivability but turns it into a better offensive weapon.

Athain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by X0V3RD0S3X View Post
They need to nerf twitch. He can kill you in 4 hits. Regular attacks.
You can do the same to him, though.

highwinsfe3der

10-30-2010

Garen is still a god in 3v3.

And he's crippling against low elo pubs who don't know what "facecheck" means in 5v5.