I know this is a common complaint, but can the purple team's camera get touched up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mynx The Origin

02-27-2013

I copy-pasted this from my comment on another thread about the camera issues purple team suffers on Summoner's Rift, but I think it sounds pretty applicable.

I was just about to make a post about the purple team camera really irking me. It really has screwed me over!

There are some simple solutions. As you've all said at one point, purple team's HUD really needs to be moved to the top of the screen. Sure, Riot redesigned the HUD to make it less obscuring, but that still doesn't fix the issue. I personally think there could be an option that flips purple team's camera, or you could have a rotatable camera via use of the keyboard's arrow keys to rotate the screen by say... 45, 90, or 180 degrees. And to prevent confusion with the new perspectives, the lanes can be clearly marked and/or even renamed. And have the minimap rotate as well.

About the renaming, top's equivalent could be red, mid's green or blue, and bot's blue or yellow.

That's just me though.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plato83