So now that you nerf shaco to kingdom come.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teladis

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynocerous View Post
Are you illiterate or something?
Every champion can stealth and jungle when fed? What the **** are you talking about?

Akali can jungle and stealth and does the same **** thing.

The only thing I see is that they ever make him underpower or OP now they are just giving up on trying to balance him because this joke of a state he is in right now only pisses me off.

zignatur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Shaco is good if the player / team is good. He can take red at level 1 and gank with red for an easy first blood.

He may have been much stronger before, but he still can pull his own against with good team coordination. Also, he can pick on bad players in normal games.

Handbananna

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynocerous View Post
Also if you guys didn't see how being able to have shaco fly into the lane, place a JitB, use his dagger, and auto crit someone wasn't ridiculously broken, you obviously never played as shaco.

I did play shaco alot, but it was easy to spot a JitB being placed, and since they break on damage any sporadic AoE would just insta kill it anyway. If JitB were magic immune like teemos mushrooms they'd be much more viable, as it stands right now the only thing they're useful for is killing ******s that chase shaco into the woods alone, which are the same people that run face first into obvious gank situations anyway.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

10-30-2010

I hate that sunfire capes destroy JITB