So now that you nerf shaco to kingdom come.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhynocerous

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager1982 View Post
That is the lamest thing i've ever heard. It just sounds like riot is lazy and does not want to put forth the effort to balance him.

Any champ can do that when fed.
Are you illiterate or something?
Every champion can stealth and jungle when fed? What the **** are you talking about?

Handbananna

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
I never understood why they made casting JitB break stealth. It was like two patches after he got royally raped with the nerf bat and had seen a huge decrease in play time. Also caused JitB to become useless as an aid to ganking and is now just used as free wards or a means to escape ganks when pushing a lane.

They also made shooting his poison dagger break stealth, which is completely ******ed, riot just likes swinging around the nerfbat like nobodies business.

Rhynocerous

10-30-2010

Also if you guys didn't see how being able to have shaco fly into the lane, place a JitB, use his dagger, and auto crit someone wasn't ridiculously broken, you obviously never played as shaco.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

10-30-2010

Yeah, god forbid attacking someone would make you visible.

Attero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Shaco is still viable, he just needs to be used intelligently.

I like the idea of being able to manually detonate his clone, or perhaps even have the ability to teleport to the clone's location (making it explode when he does it) akin to Morphling.

Arclune

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager1982 View Post
akali has the same thing? -stealth but she can do it.
She doesn't. She can only stealth in her little bubble and she can't really juke anyone unless there is a creep around she can attack.

Because of that she needs a line of sight to go over walls and mountains.

Shaco on the other hand has a built in flash stealth system that allows him to go over walls and mountains while stealth in the same time. He can do this at lvl 1.

Pufri

10-30-2010

I think someone had the right idea when they said his deceive cooldown should be reduced by a few seconds if he gets an assist or kill. It would allow him to get a kill and get out. and if he fails, he suffers for it.

Rhynocerous

10-30-2010

Wow, the board actually believes that if a champ isn't OP, he just sucks.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynocerous View Post
Wow, the board actually believes that if a champ isn't OP, he just sucks.
No. Shaco really doesn't suck... its just that unless he gets fed he's pretty much absolutely useless.

It says something when Shaco with red and 600 hp can't kill a MF with doran's blade and 500 hp. Even when Shaco gets the jump on her. Trust me. I've had this happen to me many times.... This could just say that MF's early game damage is way too high... but it also shows you how freaking broken it is when an EARLY GAME CHAMPION can't kill CARRIES EARLY GAME... when they have NO DAMAGE ITEMS.

Teladis

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
Yeah, god forbid attacking someone would make you visible.
so you saying jack in the boxes not breaking stealth is op? Just to make this clear that is lol worth that jotb damage that great a single one.

This forum..man