So now that you nerf shaco to kingdom come.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teladis

10-30-2010

Can you balance him better? and I don't mean making him anymore weaker.

Let us blow up his clone at anytime we want.

Since decieve got nerf with cd. GIve shaco a small speed buff when he does it so he can get behind people a tad easier or yes escape.

Fix his clone so that it looks like it has the buffs shaco has and when people click on it shows the items he has. Shaco lost alot of escape and in team fights his only defense is his clone. Making it super easy to spot makes his ult subpar.

I would say "Let him put jack in the boxes in stealth again" but for some reason you felt that was op and I and many others felt it was not.

Arclune

10-30-2010

A flash/steath + ms? that is kind of op for chasing and running.

Teladis

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclune View Post
A flash/steath + ms? that is kind of op for chasing and running.
akali has the same thing? -stealth but she can do it.

Ozy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

I never understood why they made casting JitB break stealth. It was like two patches after he got royally raped with the nerf bat and had seen a huge decrease in play time. Also caused JitB to become useless as an aid to ganking and is now just used as free wards or a means to escape ganks when pushing a lane.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Its his effect on how people play. Stealth characters that can jungle basically make you hump your tower unless you can see him, and this is already a problem in our game that leads to passivity. Shaco has been a problematic character to actually make good and balanced because he makes the entire rest of the game suffer when he's good, and that's not something I'm willing to just discard so one character is more viable.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...34831&page=163

warmonkey

10-30-2010

he really wasn't nerfed that hard.

Hanz Solo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
I never understood why they made casting JitB break stealth. It was like two patches after he got royally raped with the nerf bat and had seen a huge decrease in play time. Also caused JitB to become useless as an aid to ganking and is now just used as free wards or a means to escape ganks when pushing a lane.
Unless u play Ap shaco these days.

Malady, Mejas, Sheen [lichbane] void staff, zhonyas. magic pen boots.

Stack some JiBs and try to spread em out or kite.. gotten many kills using this method- even in ranked.

Happens more than once too in same games- general go Positive... and do pretty well.

Asmoh

10-30-2010

shaco is fine, he still can jungle and gank well.

Teladis

10-30-2010

Quote:

That is the lamest thing i've ever heard. It just sounds like riot is lazy and does not want to put forth the effort to balance him.

Any champ can do that when fed.

Ozy

10-30-2010

God forbid a stealth ganking hero actually does his/her job.