A totally original thread you've never seen before.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

I've got ~4k RP sitting around rotting. I should probably buy stuff with it. I really enjoy Mundo in TT, and jungle WW in SR. I also really enjoy anti-carries. Thinking about picking up Poppy and/or Kassadin. Or maybe Olaf, I hear he's nutty good jungling. What do you guys think?

Also, does anyone have the Big Bad Warwick skin, and if so, what do you think of it?

fuffychan

10-30-2010

Astronaut Teemo.

Dunkelzahn

10-30-2010

A friend of mine has Big Bad Warwick, and it's pretty cool. Looks very granny-like, it's hilarious.

Poppy's a great anti-carry, but Kassadin has better CC. You can't lose with either. Olaf's a stupendous jungler, too.

...You really can't lose buying any of those three heroes or that skin.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkelzahn View Post
A friend of mine has Big Bad Warwick, and it's pretty cool. Looks very granny-like, it's hilarious.

Poppy's a great anti-carry, but Kassadin has better CC. You can't lose with either. Olaf's a stupendous jungler, too.

...You really can't lose buying any of those three heroes or that skin.
Well, eff me. Guess it's time to pick up that skin.

Also, weren't you doing some kind of ranked AP Poppy challenge or something a while ago? What happened to that?