FaceFactor looking for players !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XnorB

02-27-2013

FaceFactor eSports is looking to pickup some players for upcoming online tournaments, leagues, prized events etc. We will also be attending LAN tournaments. There is no ELO bracket specifically required to play for this team. We will have a professional site, communcation servers, lan sponsors etc. This is a professional team, and we will strive all our actions based on professionalism.There are not a lot of requirements, but there are a few;

Requirements:

Experiance: Knowledgeable of all champions, abilities, items etc.
Others: Have working microphone, be able to call spot efficiently, be able to work as a team.

Roles Available:

Top Lane: BronX
Mid Lane: Tmanizzle
Jungler: Kronokles
Support: Open
AD Carry: Open

Backup Jungler: Open
Backup AD: Open

I am looking to make something great out of this team, so I am looking for only the most dedicated players out there !
Feel free to contact me VIA in-game @ XnorB - Account Name: BRONXiE or shoot me a message on here.

Looking to see some talent soon that have the ambition to make more out of themselves and to earn that professional spot !

XnorB

02-27-2013

Goodnight, I will check my messages tomorrow !

Mibani

Recruiter

02-27-2013

I'm not on East coast, nor am I 16. But I am looking for a professional team.. too bad no one will take 13- no matter how good.

Oh well, if you can take me, I'm a Mid/ADC/Support in that order.

XnorB

02-27-2013

Playing now !

RiehlDealDash

02-27-2013

Hi my IGN is RiehlDealDash, I main support but also mid and jungle ocasionally. I am Silver V but my supporting is better than that. I'd like to possibly play a match with you or talk to see if I can have a future with your team. Thank you.

XnorB

02-27-2013

Playing now !

XnorB

02-27-2013

bump.

XnorB

02-28-2013

bump.

Chief Bolder

02-28-2013

I wouldn't mind a tryout, i have passed all the requirements my name is Chief bolder IGN

Mr Test Tickle

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XnorB View Post
FaceFactor eSports is looking to pickup some players for upcoming online tournaments, leagues, prized events etc. We will also be attending LAN tournaments. There is no ELO bracket specifically required to play for this team. We will have a professional site, communcation servers, lan sponsors etc. This is a professional team, and we will strive all our actions based on professionalism.There are not a lot of requirements, but there are a few;

Requirements:

Experiance: Knowledgeable of all champions, abilities, items etc.
Others: Have working microphone, be able to call spot efficiently, be able to work as a team.

Roles Available:

TOP - BronX -
Support - Open
Middle - Open
AD Carry - Open
Jungler - Kronokles

I am looking to make something great out of this team, so I am looking for only the most dedicated players out there !
Feel free to contact me VIA in-game @ XnorB - Account Name: BRONXiE or shoot me a message on here.

Looking to see some talent soon that have the ambition to make more out of themselves and to earn that professional spot !
Hi, I been a support player for 2 years almost, been in a competitive team before, I'm 29 on east coast, I could practice at least 5 days a week 5-6h+ (can play very well all the supports). added you in game!