So, its never been an issue before...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArkthePieKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

...but in the past few days people have been screaming at me because I get a sunfire cape on Kennen. Its actually a really legit item. It gives him a ton of survivability, and the damage boost is pretty good as well considering you have to be right in the fray to use him anyway. It makes him into a potent semi-tank. He's got massive CC, especially with Rylai's, 50 AR/MR on a button, and if you initiate with him then he becomes the focus target anyway to the extra AR and 500 HP do him good.

So, thoughts on this train of thought?

Akedomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Get a Randuins. Rylai's is a good start, Sunfire is meh, Damage isnt really high enough to be worth it. But 99 armor and epic slows is just too good to pass up You also Get CDR.

Angel0FChaos

10-30-2010

CAPE? EW
And for the above poster: The slow is nice but CDR is ******ed on a energy based hero as CDR really dosent do you much good when u have to wait for your energy to recharge neways.

Akedomo

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel0FChaos View Post
CAPE? EW
And for the above poster: The slow is nice but CDR is ******ed on a energy based hero as CDR really dosent do you much good when u have to wait for your energy to recharge neways.
Blue buff on any ninja is worth it(energy regen), Steal the enemies if you have to. CDR also affects your ultimate, allowing you to cast it more often during the course of the game. Which could easily win it for you.

Lucchinii

10-30-2010

People weren't complaining before because you were in Low ELO.
Now, you somehow got into Mid ELO, and people are telling you how bad you are.

It's pretty simple really.

Seiuchi

10-30-2010

Yeah, you can put Sunfire on anyone.

kuroyuki

10-30-2010

Funny, since I find Rylai already fixed his survivability issue. No need for cape if you get Rylai, you are gimping your actual damage output. Get Abyssal/Zhonya after Rylai if you still have survival problems.

Voidgolem

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiuchi View Post
Yeah, you can put Sunfire on anyone.
I've done it with Ryze before >.>

Having the enemy carries gun for me because I'm a squishy mage becomes all kinds of silly when I have more HP than they do.