Guinsoo's Rageblade doesn't stack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoresuMakashi

02-26-2013

Quote:
Passive: Your basic attacks or spellcasts grant you 4% attack speed and 4 ability power for 8 seconds. This bonus stacks up to 8 times.
This isn't working when stacked. Repro straightforward, it seems. For reference, I was playing on Jayce.

This should either be fixed, or Rageblade's description should be changed to UNIQUE Passive.

Edit: For clarity, I mean that if you own MULTIPLE Rageblades, they won't be given separate instances of the passive.

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

This is working properly. Each Guinsoo's Rageblade gives you 1 stack per attack or spellcast. If you have 2 you get 2 stacks per, 3 for 3 ect. The max number of stacks is still 8.

The Black Cleaver works the same way, it does not increase the max stacks of the debuff but provides 2 stacks per physical damage source.

SoresuMakashi

02-27-2013

I'm aware that it's working as Riot intends it to, but the description is very misleading. The second sentence should really be UNIQUE. Same goes for BC I suppose.

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

It doesn't say UNIQUE because the effect IS doubling.