Have 6.3k ip, looking for top lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoPho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

I already have Garen, Jax, Elise, Teemo, Lee Sin, Cho, Kayle, Akali, Singed, Khazix, Nidalee, and Irelia.
Here is my dilemma: I am terrible at top specifically when Enemy jungler is ganking me. Also, I hope to be able to play top in ranked (G5 at the moment). Any champion recommendations (it does not have to be 6.3k)?
I also like champions with high skill caps or at least some system implemented that makes a champion less generic.

eMkcuF

02-26-2013

Lee Sin can easily escape ganks and set them up. Zed has one of the highest skillcaps and can go mid.

SoPho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

Oh I already have Lee Sin. I fel he fits better in the jungle; Zed might be a good choice. However I fail to see his skillcap. Aside from his doppelgänger he seems pretty simple.

Dalek Hal

02-27-2013

Are you warding your river for ganks? I assume at gold v you are but I still have to ask.

Vlad can be a good top in some situations, not sure about his skill cap though, i have never played him myself, but he does counter several normal top laners.

Xin can also be played top, although his abilities don't take a ton of skill to use.

Dorsia

02-27-2013

All signs point to Jayce. He can be pretty hard to gank. He has a ranged attack, speed boost, and knock back that keep you fairly safe

Zombiemaster

02-27-2013

I suggest Rumble or Wukong.

Rumble can bully and zone pretty much every melee champion in top lane with his Flamespitter and has an amazing ult for team fights. For ganks, he has a small speed boost+shield as well as a double slow from his E.

Wukong is a little weak early game compared to most top lane champs, but his team fight is amazing. He has pretty good initiation with his E+R, and even if he gets shut down, he can still do a lot of damage with his ult (provided you get it's full duration). For ganks, all he has is a short stealth from his Decoy, but it can be good to escape ganks. Just always make sure to ward.

WesRocks360

02-27-2013

zed baby

PoisonedPeace

02-27-2013

Get good with elise.
Never lose another game again.

Get Darius. Highest skill cap in game

In all seriousness, Elise is a good champ to get good with. I find it relatively easy to avoid ganks with her.
However, I think you are looking for Jarvan.
Impossible to get ganked lol. He is incredibly fun, and he has a bunch of utility. He goes good with most comps.

Ferdenand

02-27-2013

Me and my friend play Malphite and Diana top and we do really well...If you want to look up a guide for Diana top lane.

Poopyduo

02-27-2013

Here's are my tops: Yorick, wukong, zed, vlad, and fiora. There are a couple others but those are my favorites, and wukong and zed would be my favorites out of that. Lee sin, jax, garen, and Akali I also use but you mentioned them.