Is there any Twitch Pro Videos out there..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimefridge

10-30-2010

I've had no luck with Twitch movie-makers making a worthwhile movie to watch.

Anyone got a good one?

Cipherace

10-30-2010

I think more Twitches should learn that stealth =/= invincible. They should play him like any other carry, stand back and stay away from the front lines.

Draconic

10-30-2010

Dan Dinh is supposed to be the premier Twitch player and he has a vid on YouTube.

SLB Exxel

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipherace View Post
i think more twitches should learn that stealth =/= invincible. They should play him like any other carry, stand back and stay away from the front lines.

Stiletto

10-30-2010

This isn't a Twitch guide, but you made me think of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAN1oDRJpk

IronMongrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipherace View Post
I think more Twitches should learn that stealth =/= invincible. They should play him like any other carry, stand back and stay away from the front lines.
People laugh at me when I say "I consider Ambush an attack speed buff and feel that people who use it for invisibility sake are stupid." :|

Face checking brush is NEVER a good idea, regardless of if you can pretend that nobody can see you. Because, sometimes, they can.

Spit Bucket

10-30-2010

most twitch players are actually catching on to what a good built is

Rhynocerous

10-30-2010

There's no such thing as a pro twitch video.

Crimefridge

10-30-2010

I feel like a lot of players don't use the poison properly... Aren't you supposed to last hit and inbetween last hits shoot the solo lane to keep poison at 6 stacks... so you can harass with that E ability?

I don't get it... otherwise you aren't doing any harassing, you can't push as hard as most every other solo laner in the game, and you are slowly losing a resource war.

The best way to beat a Twitch is to push him to the tower... because you have to pre-hit caster creeps to last hit properly... pushing him to the tower can lower his gold by as much as half.

And since Twitch is reliant on items... I feel the only way to succeed is harassment...

Osirris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoxxor View Post
Dan Dinh is supposed to be the premier Twitch player and he has a vid on YouTube.