How the **** am I supposed to win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeminiEclipse

10-30-2010

Isn't that just the risk you take with single queue? Wouldn't finding/getting a team solve your issue?

Stenchrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiEclipse View Post
Isn't that just the risk you take with single queue? Wouldn't finding/getting a team solve your issue?
It was in ranked 5v5 solo ( duo queued )

Bobo the Goat

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soejima View Post
Nunu has a targeted attack speed buff ability. If you're playing Nunu, you should be using it on Kog Maw who's auto-attacking to make use of that buff, and Bloodrazor on your team's Kog Maw benefits from that.
fixed. Also, you can replace koggles with Tristana or Ashe or something, and they can build inf edge instead of bloodrazor.

Phoeniex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

well that is not bad... i had in RANKED game veigar who was trying out crit build... 3x avarice blade, etc... =.=

sizzackz

Master Recruiter

10-30-2010

bloodrazor is awesome item for nunu and for those in this post that say that "kog'maw should be the target of blood boil" I totally agree but it does buff nunu as well. the fact that nunu is imo the best jungler in the game because of how fast he jungles and the reduce dmg that he takes from ice blast is the more reason to get a razor. Going for the razor is tricky and risky you have to depend more on farming for gold early than getting kills.

TL;DR

in short any hero can do any build, build it requires skill on the summoners half to make it work for him/her and his team.

IAMAnthro

10-30-2010

Quick question as I have been wondering about how to jungle with nunu. Would Wriggle's lantern be decent on him? enable him to get dragon earlier and stay topped off in the jungle early/mid game? I know its not a great item on him, but it's pretty cheap and has a free ward.

MathMage

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMAnthro View Post
Quick question as I have been wondering about how to jungle with nunu. Would Wriggle's lantern be decent on him? enable him to get dragon earlier and stay topped off in the jungle early/mid game? I know its not a great item on him, but it's pretty cheap and has a free ward.
Well, Razor is really kind of redundant on him to begin with because he already has a free Smite among his abilities. If you do get it, I'd rather see Nunu go for Wriggle's than Bloodrazor just because that's less gold wasted on AD/AS he really doesn't want or need. Plus he can ward dragon without needing to think about it, which is better for bads who don't buy wards.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

10-30-2010

Eh, Nunu is a jack of all trades master of none. He can build anything and still end up sub-par.

DocJoze

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soejima View Post
Nunu has an attack speed buff ability. If you're playing Nunu, you should be auto-attacking to make use of that buff, and Bloodrazor benefits from that.
seriously,who thumbed you up?

So you need a Bloodrazor to use your AS buff? is that what you're trying to say? No.

MathMage

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJoze View Post
seriously,who thumbed you up?

So you need a Bloodrazor to use your AS buff? is that what you're trying to say? No.
Um, that's not what he said. L2logic.