Gangplank Legendary/Normal Skin- Demonslayer Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waffletimewarp

02-26-2013

Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up!

Okay, I know this isn't an original idea(I can use the search function, yay!), But I too felt we need an Evil Dead Skin and Gangplank fit the bill, considering he already has a sword and gun standard.

Here's my version of the Idea;

Flip his model and animations. This allows his right hand and sword to be replaced with a chainsaw.

Model the entirety of the skin based on Bruce Campbell's Army of Darkness/ Evil Dead 2 costume. Torn shirt, straps across the chest, bloodstains if possible. More clean shaven, like SF Gangplank, black hair, though. Flintlock re-skinned to be a sawed-off rifle. You know, the works.

Change the voice lines, naturally;

Joke- "Klaatu, Barada, N-phhmm*cough*"
-"That's right... who's laughing now... who's laughing *now*? "

Taunt- "Good, bad, I'm the one with the gun."
-"This. Be. My. BOOMstick! HaHa!"
-"Come get some."

Walking- "Shop smarter, Shop Bilgewater..."
-"Hail to the king, baby..."
-"Groovy"

Ult- Laugh becomes more maniacal instead of GP's more victorious laugh as is.

Special taunt/ interactions with MF-"First you wanna kiss me, now you wanna kill me!"
-"Honey, you got real ugly!"
-"Gimme some sugar, baby!"

Like I said, not in any way original, but I think it needs to be brought back up for discussion, as it's a really cool idea that also falls in line with Riot's philosophy of cramming as many pop culture references into LoL as possible.

The main problem I can see though is being able to do it with the remake coming up, should Riot need permissions to make the skin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waffletimewarp

02-26-2013

Forums move fast. Using the first of my two bumps before I let this die.