Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

l WANT TO **** MY TEACHER SO BAD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearTheBurns

02-26-2013

Step 1: finish 3rd grade
Step 2: get through puberty and that awkward growth spurt stage
Step 3: realize she's now 58 years old and would do anyone that's not her husband.

ItsPronouncedJif

02-26-2013

coo-coo ka choooo, missus Robinson
heaven loves you more than you could know.
oh-ah oh oh

Ob1ivion

02-26-2013

Obviously, by all the documentaries I've watched that deal with the subject, you have to get a poor grade on a test and be asked to stay after last period. Then she'll make the moves.

TheChronic

02-26-2013

Talk to her like an equal outside of class. Ask her for coffie/drinks after school. Strip off her inhibitions and make it clear that this will be something outside of school and that you will stay "professional" when youre in teh classroom.
Dont tell your friends as tempting as it is as they will blackmail her into giving them good grades or they will tell on her to the higher ups.
Take it from someone who has ****ed their 2nd year high math teacher.

WTF WHY IS EVERYONE DOWNVOTING OP? THIS IS PERFECTLY REASONABLE REQUEST NO??

Squippit

02-26-2013

You want to poke your teacher? Well, to begin, I would suggest curling up all fingers except for the index finger. Then proceed to thrust it outward till it makes contact with your teacher. I find it fun to do this multiple times. Repeat as needed until you reach your desired result.

Absogotdanglutel

02-26-2013

You need to lift

Pro Anïvïa

02-26-2013

expose yourself in the middle of class