support voli's taking all the kills

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vApexPredator

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Ive run into a few voli supports over the past few months, I havent lost lane with one yet but they always tend to somehow get kills..like in my miss fortune-voli vs jayce-lulu voli was 3/0/0 and I was 0-0-2. I asked why he got all the kills and the responce was "because you cant do ****" and this has happened a lot, the support voli getting more kills than me early on..its a bit irritating when your supporting the volli adc and he feels the need to go in for the throw even though im at our tower and hes halfway through the lane already. Hes a fun supoort to have and hes very effective..but why is he so effective to the extent of taking the adcs kills too?
(No hate on supports, without you guys adcs cant shine at all)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

glue2

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Because he has an execute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vApexPredator

Senior Member

02-26-2013

That leads to the second part..why do they feel the need to use ot while in a support position..do they believe they are still in top lane?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1dy

Senior Member

02-26-2013

its the bite, the lower the health the more it hurts


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1dy

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vApexPredator View Post
That leads to the second part..why do they feel the need to use ot while in a support position..do they believe they are still in top lane?
aoe slow, chuck, tonnes of health, additional dmg just by having health and a forgiving passive if you over extend.

voli support works very well provided nobody has a snare stun, a chuck exhaust bite combo is a generally a guaranteed kill provided your adc has an iq of 2 or more


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1dy

Senior Member

02-26-2013

also take into account it takes three strikes for voli to bite, his chuck is considered and aa so that counts as one, But what ive found by the time ive generated enough aa to bite during the fight the enemy is alrdy lowish, so that will occasionally snap up a kill unintentionally...just because its strong early


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vApexPredator

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dy View Post
aoe slow, chuck, tonnes of health, additional dmg just by having health and a forgiving passive if you over extend.

voli support works very well provided nobody has a snare stun, a chuck exhaust bite combo is a generally a guaranteed kill provided your adc has an iq of 2 or more
Yes hes very effective but nearly everytime he does the combo, im using my burst too and by the time he gets to the bite, he always gets the kill, unless he walks off and lets me get the autos, which he eventually did


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

할배님

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-26-2013

he's not. your team needs a fed adc more than a fed support voli. they are taking the kills just because they can (easily with the execute) i think you knew that already though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegacyEx

Senior Member

02-26-2013

He's a bear. Duh.


EDIT: Typo. I accidentally misspelled "bear" as "beard". Then I realized they're pretty much the same thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vApexPredator

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??? View Post
he's not. your team needs a fed adc more than a fed support voli. they are taking the kills just because they can (easily with the execute) i think you knew that already though
I didnt know he had an execute before this thread


12