About to play my first ranked game in over a year.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omegademan

02-26-2013

I've never been banned nor warned and have nearly 4k games worth of experience. In addition, I normally/always except whatever position is left. Wish me luck.

I'll upload and give a link to the LoLreplay afterwards.

Edit: Just finished first ranked game. We won! Lolreplay here: http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2882003/

Anaxxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Imagine every rager as being about 5'2, bucktoothed, messed up hair, coke bottle glasses and having a nasally voice. You will proceed to laugh rather than be hurt.

Pigroastinya

02-26-2013

Good luck!

omegademan

02-26-2013

currently selecting champs and adc was left. Nobody raged over me picking apc teemo so far.

edit: I of course let them know this is who I would choose ahead of time.

facedag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegademan View Post
I've never been banned nor warned and have nearly 4k games worth of experience. In addition, I normally/always accept whatever position is left. Wish me luck.

I'll upload and give a link to the LoLreplay afterwards.
ftfy

good luck!! i hope you have a positive experience and that the added weight of the outcome of the game translates into an extra rush of adrenaline while playing!

omegademan

02-26-2013

Update bump. I just won my first ranked game. Sadly, the opposing team's Xin DCed early and never came back so it was easy win.

Our Soraka did well in supporting me. She was lagging a bit but we pulled thru. The team was real nice and worked together.

Link to LoLreplay here: http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2882003/