Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Lost series to Warmogs

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WesIey

Member

02-26-2013

dfg? also i heard there are a new item that deals damage over time depending how much hp the enemy has. also it is doubled if the enemy movement speed is impaired. also in dominion there is a similar item.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
Why didn't you buy warmog then?


Because I didn't need the survivability. Casters can't deal with it, there's no benefit to buying it early as a caster unless you can't deal with the enemy champion in your lane or the enemy team has a fed caster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
WesIey:
dfg? also i heard there are a new item that deals damage over time depending how much hp the enemy has. also it is doubled if the enemy movement speed is impaired. also in dominion there is a similar item.


Damage on that is terrible. Casters are built around burst, our target needs to die before we do. DFG isn't enough damage and Liandry's is too low, considering most casters can't do constant damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Braize

Senior Member

02-26-2013

What? You played a squishy AP mid and lost? SO WEIRD!!

The better question is, why did you play an unreliable champion in your promotion series?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempname1032

Senior Member

02-26-2013

It's not frowned upon as a whole. Just *****ed upon by GD and other ****ty communities that are too busy justifying their non-existent league skill and monkey-ass pub stats instead of improving their play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Braize:
What? You played a squishy AP mid and lost? SO WEIRD!!

The better question is, why did you play an unreliable champion in your promotion series?



Lol.. squishy AP mid.

You act like its so strange. You mean that thing we been playing for 2 years? Yeah.. that one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigroastinya

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Wait, there was a bug preventing you from buying warmogs or whichever champions/tactics/builds you can use to counter it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Pigroastinya:
Wait, there was a bug preventing you from buying warmogs or whichever champions/tactics/builds you can use to counter it?




Explain how this guy building a warmogs will solve the problem of him not being able to damage bruisers who built warmogs?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AllTimeLoww

Senior Member

02-26-2013

They should just nerf Warmogs to like 800 health or something already


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Braize

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Gorsz:
Lol.. squishy AP mid.

You act like its so strange. You mean that thing we been playing for 2 years? Yeah.. that one.

Yeah that thing that isn't viable anymore? Yeah... that one. That squishy mid that gets wrecked by kats and akalis? Yeah... that one.

That thing that was soooooo last season? Yeah... that one


123