Lost series to Warmogs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

02-26-2013

How much longer do we have to wait for this **** to be fixed? It's ****ing ridiculous that health stacking has gone on this long.

I just lost a series because I made the mistake of picking an AP, so the enemy team just stacked health and invalidated me. Good ****ing game.
May as well have AFK'd at the fountain, considering I couldn't even dent the enemy team's health with a full build.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Why didn't you buy warmog then?

Verthy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

lol

JoeDerp

02-26-2013

How many Warmog's didn't you build?

Plasmafrog

02-26-2013

It's a very steep bump until around mid-game where damage becomes decent.

StViscous

02-26-2013

wait for what to be fixed? you want there to be no health items? that seems kinda stupid

Jondel Dell

02-26-2013

It's available to everyone and works on everyone. You can't lose to an item.

Yenn

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StViscous View Post
wait for what to be fixed? you want there to be no health items? that seems kinda stupid
Health needs to be fixed so that it's not much more efficient than resistances. The cost on health items needs to go up or base damage needs to go down, so it's not viable for bruisers to just rush Warmogs.

There's no way for casters to counter health stacking. Liandry's does ****ty damage unless you're something like Singed and Deathfire's Grasp isn't enough. In previous season, resistances were better, so you could counter survivability stacking with a Void Staff.

JoeDerp

02-26-2013

Health doesn't need to be fixed.
Resistances do.

Plasmafrog

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
Health needs to be fixed so that it's not much more efficient than resistances. The cost on health items needs to go up or base damage needs to go down, so it's not viable for bruisers to just rush Warmogs.

There's no way for casters to counter health stacking. Liandry's does ****ty damage unless you're something like Singed and Deathfire's Grasp isn't enough. In previous season, resistances were better, so you could counter survivability stacking with a Void Staff.
This is exactly the problem. Warmog's and other health items are too easy to obtain. Even AP casters can do this and dominate a lane early if the other person wasn't foolish enough to stack health.