Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Again. Reported. Soon to be banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxacidusxx

02-26-2013

Quote:
Limited Reactant:
That's what you get for spamming all chat with "report [x]" all game.

this bit is true, you don't need to call them out. i think even the most dim witted 10 year old on your team will figure out how to report them. you simply have to do what you signed up for and play the game. also, if you feel like you'll get banned for it, then don't do it unless you're willing to get banned if it does happen.

I know sometimes that you get extremely obnoxius little kids that deserve a beat down, but this is what i do usually. type 'LOL' and just agree with whatever they think. if they threaten to leave the game so be it, i usually encourage them to leave so i can report them anyway. its a simple fact that if you can't handle him, you get the banned. if he can't handle you, he gets the banned.

Hadukan

02-26-2013

Quote:
Limited Reactant:
That's what you get for spamming all chat with "report [x]" all game.

Never say it during the game. Only once after the match is over.

Saying it during the game just makes them want to feed more. Not worth ruining the game further than they already have.

Hadukan

02-26-2013

Quote:
xxacidusxx:
its a simple fact that if you can't handle him, you get the banned. if he can't handle you, he gets the banned.

It's more like. If you can't handle him you get banned. If he can't handle you you get banned.

Doesn't matter either way you're going to get banned.

Mystic Blue Fox

02-26-2013

Quote:
Hadukan:
Please report the duo queue feeder bot.
Other than them intentionally ruining the game it was fun.

nah reported u for being negative

I ask that they report the 0-33 in 14mins bot duo queue that only queue ranked to intentionally ruin the game. I get reported for asking. Good system. $100 says by tomorrow I'mbanned

And because they feed 33 kills in 14mins. I get reported and have the 900 honor on my account reset. Thank you riot. Broken system doesn't even scratch the surface.

Seems like you have no match history for this account name, at all. Even on lolking.

Having nothing means you would have to not play on that account at all since the new ranked system changes.

Hadukan

02-26-2013

Quote:
Mystic Blue Fox:
Seems like you have no match history for this account name, at all. Even on lolking.

Having nothing means you would have to not play on that account at all since the new ranked system changes.

This account is always logged into the forums. I haven't logged in on the other account.

1ArmWonder

Have fun

Junpei Tenmyouji

02-26-2013

So if he doesn't get banned, does that mean he'll personally pay everybody on GD 100 dollars?