Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Again. Reported. Soon to be banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hadukan

02-26-2013

Please report the duo queue feeder bot.
Other than them intentionally ruining the game it was fun.

nah reported u for being negative

I ask that they report the 0-33 in 14mins bot duo queue that only queue ranked to intentionally ruin the game. I get reported for asking. Good system. $100 says by tomorrow I'mbanned

And because they feed 33 kills in 14mins. I get reported and have the 900 honor on my account reset. Thank you riot. Broken system doesn't even scratch the surface.

UnknownRandom

02-26-2013

Spend that $100 on riot points and you wont be banned.

Seriously, everytime you screw up, drop a $5. It would be bad business for riot to bite the hand that feeds.

FosterTheChamps

02-26-2013

If I got perm-banned, I'd never play again. I've put probably around 300-400 dollars into the account since starting.

02-26-2013

Quote:
AmNot Supporting:

Seriously, everytime you screw up, drop a $5. It would be bad business for riot to bite the hand that feeds.

except that allowing toxic spenders keeps away the nontoxic spenders as well as the nontoxic people that play with the nontoxic spenders

Wild Surge

02-26-2013

Do you even know how the reporting system works? It takes a ton of reports to even land you in the tribunal and if you did nothing wrong, you will almost certainly be pardoned. Reporting doesn't get people instantly banned.

Also, Riot doesn't care how much money you spend. Why should people be immune to JUSTICE just because they payed?

Limiting Reagent

02-26-2013

Quote:
Hadukan:
Please report the duo queue feeder bot.
Other than them intentionally ruining the game it was fun.

nah reported u for being negative

I ask that they report the 0-33 in 14mins bot duo queue that only queue ranked to intentionally ruin the game. I get reported for asking. Good system. $100 says by tomorrow I'mbanned

And because they feed 33 kills in 14mins. I get reported and have the 900 honor on my account reset. Thank you riot. Broken system doesn't even scratch the surface.

That's what you get for spamming all chat with "report [x]" all game.

Hadukan

02-26-2013

Quote:
Wild Surge:
Do you even know how the reporting system works? It takes a ton of reports to even land you in the tribunal and if you did nothing wrong, you will almost certainly be pardoned. Reporting doesn't get people instantly banned.

Also, Riot doesn't care how much money you spend. Why should people be immune to JUSTICE just because they payed?

Riot told me I was reported in 3% of my total matches and but .9% of the total players I'd played with on my last account. That one was banned. Had around 1100 games played. Doesn't take but 20 reports to get you banned.

.9%/1100x9 So I was reported by less than 100 people and got banned on that account. That's assuming I never played with the same person twice. Otherwise the number would go down. Doesn't take many reports at all to get banned.

BrightNooblar

Recruiter

02-26-2013

Quote:
AmNot Supporting:

I agree, but I disagree that the minority players who are toxic are the hand that feeds, but rather the players who would be driven out of the game by toxic players, are those who spend more money.

Hadukan

02-26-2013

Quote:
AmNot Supporting:

Riot still bans players that buy RP.

Vapeurs

02-26-2013

Quote:
Hadukan:
Riot still bans players that buy RP.

Lol so much this. Everytime somebody gets banned they whine about how they spent 200 dollars on this game. Riot can't be bought by players.