Just One Game Of ARAM...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegacyEx

02-26-2013

I made a vow to never dodge an ARAM game. It defeats the whole philosophy of ARAM. However, during this entire game I couldn't stop thinking "I wish I dodged."
The ultimate ARAM team has been found. I legitimately cannot think of a single champion who could function better in this team.

Normally, I'd just link you my match history, but LoLKing is down.

The teams were:

Nidalee
Ashe
Alistar
Gragas
Lulu

vs.

Darius
Olaf
Soraka
Shaco
Cho'gath

Needless to say. There was no chance in hell for us to even take a tower. We aced them once, but it was simply because I had a perfect opportunity to pop Ragnarok/Ghost and chase them down for a quadra.

That team has everything needed for ARAM. Ashe/Gragas/Nidalee for mixed damage poke, Alistar/Nidalee sustain, Lulu shields, Gragas/Lulu/Alistar hard CC and peeling, Ashe slows... Dear god. Even as Olaf it was a nightmare.
The only team that I can imagine being able to beat this would be a team that could all in at level 1. But I can't think of anything that could do that.

My jaw is still on the floor from that game. This time, it was OLAF who had to lube up.

So tell me GD, what are some of the nightmarish ARAM compositions you've faced?

Tadashe

02-26-2013

lux

LegacyEx

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadash View Post
lux

Hmmmm. I feel like Lux could replace Gragas, but at the same time I feel like Gragas's ult might be more valuable.

JoeDerp

02-26-2013

Blitzcrank
Lux
Jayce
****alee
AP Yi

Fenori

02-26-2013

Just went against a team with Shaco and LeBlanc, all the confusion @___@

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

The most powerful ARAM teams do not consist of specific champions, but happen to be made of coordinated players who happen to get champions that work well together.

Example: Orianna + Wukong + Jarvan + Varus + Alistar
would by a very scary team to face if they were coordinated.

Vapeurs

02-26-2013

Ofc the revive team. Kogmaw, Karthus, Zyra, Zilean, Yorick, all with guardian angel. They just keep comming no matter how much you put them down.

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapeurs View Post
Ofc the revive team. Kogmaw, Karthus, Zyra, Zilean, Yorick, all with guardian angel. They just keep comming no matter how much you put them down.
Guardian Angel does not apply in ARAMs. Neither does Revive.

Squippit

02-26-2013

A team of all supports vs all pokes. Supports won hands down. Heals OP

LegacyEx

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapeurs View Post

I faced a team yesterday with just Zil+Yorick. It hurt. A lot. ):