Was This a Good Que Dodge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustLiveYourLife

10-30-2010

2nd ranked game

Bans- Amumu, Annie, Garen, twitch

So i figured not to bad espically since the last one the bans were eve, tryn, soraka, and lux.

I get to pick 2nd...I pick Sona

First guy picks Urgot(team rages at him)

3rd guy picks Eve...

4th guy decides to pick Taric(is two support even viable)

5th guy picks Teemo

Enemy team

- Galio

- Xin

- Morg

- Kog

- WW

I let my nerd rage get ahold of me and exited.....

Asmoh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLiveYourLife View Post
2nd ranked game

Bans- Amumu, Annie, Garen, twitch

So i figured not to bad espically since the last one the bans were eve, tryn, soraka, and lux.

I get to pick 2nd...I pick Sona

First guy picks Urgot(team rages at him)

3rd guy picks Eve...

4th guy decides to pick Taric(is two support even viable)

5th guy picks Teemo

Enemy team

- Galio

- Xin

- Morg

- Kog

- WW

I let my nerd rage get ahold of me and exited.....
no

DntEatYellwSnw

10-30-2010

i never Q dodge cause you don't know how terribad the other players might be regardless of team comp.

That said, yes two support is viable and extremely helpful on a team with a solid tank and two great DPSers.

So, in truth...in equal skill, you would have lost so maybe it was a good dodge, but you still get a leave, and a loss of Elo. Never worth it in my opinion when you may still win.

chance of winning when Q dodging: ZERO

chance of winning when playing game through: more than zero

Orthoclase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

two supports can be perfectly viable. I've seen a kayle, sona, soraka, taric and one other person team work great. None of us ever got low.

JustLiveYourLife

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DntEatYellwSnw View Post
i never Q dodge cause you don't know how terribad the other players might be regardless of team comp.

That said, yes two support is viable and extremely helpful on a team with a solid tank and two great DPSers.

So, in truth...in equal skill, you would have lost so maybe it was a good dodge, but you still get a leave, and a loss of Elo. Never worth it in my opinion when you may still win.

chance of winning when Q dodging: ZERO

chance of winning when playing game through: more than zero
Chance of wasting my time...lol jk.

But im done with ranked, until i get a premade or a good friend to duo que with./

Lusis

10-30-2010

Don't you get a loss for queue dodging in ranked games?

PoorName

10-30-2010

i've come to the conclusion that 2 support is amazing, sona/taric completely destroy. So many heals, good damage, and CC.

lowhonor

10-30-2010

sad truth is people are so bad in ranked, that even if you get "low tier" heroes, you still have a valid chance of winning, especially if this is only your 2nd ranked game

essentially you ruined you inflated elo gain for your first 10 or so games by giving yourself an auto loss on your second

MathMage

10-30-2010

No. Queue-dodging ranked is silly, period. People who pick 'good' champions can still play badly. People who pick 'bad' champions can still play well. Sona and Taric can cover for a lot (two supports is more than viable, especially if the other team doesn't have a healer). And if they play badly, well, you shouldn't be the only one taking an Elo hit for their stupidity.

What Elo was this?

Rogmarz

Master Recruiter

10-30-2010

There's never a good Queue dodge.