Mrs Pudding what has riot done to you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClaymoreNo47

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyWings View Post
We had good spotlights on HoN until the Riot nation attacked
i know seriously. Its like lol community would go bat nut insane if phreak wasnt doing a spotlight anymore. Thats what happen to us at hon. She was replaced by this annoying nobody guy.

lmaonade200

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaymoreNo47 View Post
yes, alot of people would move if phreak moved to another game too. She didn't just make a guide, she was the face of hon.
for all intents and purposes Phreak has already moved to a different game, he doesn't even do spotlights anymore...

ClaymoreNo47

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaonade200 View Post
for all intents and purposes Phreak has already moved to a different game, he doesn't even do spotlights anymore...
name one champ spotelight that is not phreak. You are talking about prepatch vids

UnknownRandom

02-26-2013

She made some oblivious statement I think yesterday, about how there is never any strife during ranked game champ select and everyone holds hands and sings songs because we're all friends, hence no reason to endorse pick order over call order.

ClaymoreNo47

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmNot Supporting View Post
She made some oblivious statement I think yesterday, about how there is never any strife during ranked game champ select and everyone holds hands and sings songs because we're all friends, hence no reason to endorse pick order over call order.
it just pains me someone like nikkasaur gets some spotlight when my special mr spudding is a nobody here at riot

lmaonade200

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaymoreNo47 View Post
name one champ spotelight that is not phreak. You are talking about prepatch vids
oh wait you're right my bad, I've been watching more previews than actual spotlights themselves nowadays so I think I got them mixed up

gsai

02-26-2013

I for one, would like to see a more active MsPudding.

Doctor 420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

I miss Ms.Pudding's stream on twitch .

ClaymoreNo47

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
I for one, would like to see a more active MsPudding.
i would like to see an active ms pudding period.