Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

normal or ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kpr0

10-30-2010

why do lower elo people have to play ranked like it is a normal game? Why not play a normal? They are just holding other people down... I am just tired of getting in a game and 3 people type in chat i only know how to play ashe next person i only can play kat and next person i can only play tryn...... it is like come on this is like 1300 elo now why cant you play heros..... and then the captains ban kass.... lol! come on people get with the program... not even raging just like highly confused on why these people play in ranked just play normals lol

Whowhatwhere

10-30-2010

Because the only actual difference between a normal game and a ranked one is the buttons you click to get there?

It's still the same game, it still has a rating system, it still involves champions, the only difference is people take it more seriously.

Quoth Ra

Recruiter

10-30-2010

But it's meant to be taken more seriously. That's why there are two different buttons to click. One for people who want to mess around and try something new and one where you go to do your very best to win.

Sabnitron

Recruiter

10-30-2010

1300 is not low Elo, man. Do you even know how the system works?

Kpr0

10-30-2010

dude 1300 is not that great i am around there..... and it is not that great let me tell you lol the people that are in are just terrible last game i played kennen rushed triforce... and xin force fo nature.... and udyr rushed omens..... like not bad items but they all suck with build orders!