Today I learned that Riot believes in mob justice.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BootyClaps4Jesus

02-26-2013

Riot turns banning into democracy and people still complain, they can't make everyone happy so get over it

Interceptor09

02-26-2013

develop some social skills and learn to behave like a big boy, or get trubunal'd.
there are vast numbers of players for whom the tribunal is a useful tool for policing the community. and then there are the slow-witted degenerates who are unable to follow the rules. and blame the tribunal for their problems.

Kvoth3

02-26-2013

well to be fair, you shouldn't be playing League if you have to leave for tennis practice in the next 60 minutes.

DrDirty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvoth3 View Post
well to be fair, you shouldn't be playing League if you have to leave for tennis practice in the next 60 minutes.
The person AFKing didn't get the report though. His team mate did because his friend queue'd with him and reported Nidalee for some sick revenge for them reporting his friend.

Captain Dashie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvoth3 View Post
The dude that is in the tribunal didn't afk. His teammate did.

DishSoap

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckBeard View Post
But here's my favorite tribunal case ever.

http://i.imgur.com/Opt2oDF.png
http://i.imgur.com/quybDoB.jpg

This is mine.

DrDirty

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbar View Post
develop some social skills and learn to behave like a big boy, or get trubunal'd.
there are vast numbers of players for whom the tribunal is a useful tool for policing the community. and then there are the slow-witted degenerates who are unable to follow the rules. and blame the tribunal for their problems.
Yeah that works really well when half the reports are false and most people reviewing in the tribunal just mash punish for 20 straight votes a day to get free IP.

DrDirty

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DishSoap View Post
Abusing items...

Captain Dashie

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbar View Post
The game shouldn't focus on following majority vote. You should protect the few that aren't sociable. I mean not everyone plays the game to be social. I don't. I play the game as a team player, but that doesn't mean I'm going to socialize. I also shouldn't have to read the minds of every single player I play with to understand what makes them miserable. For all I know saying "Please ward top lane" is considered being an ******* to a portion of the community. I may as well just not talk because no matter what you say it can be interpreted as negative.

Asylum Lux

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreiyu View Post
burn the witches! (tribunal)
Official petition to rename the Tribunal to the Crucible?

123456 ... 7