Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Today I learned that Riot believes in mob justice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BootyClaps4Jesus

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Riot turns banning into democracy and people still complain, they can't make everyone happy so get over it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Interceptor09

Member

02-26-2013

develop some social skills and learn to behave like a big boy, or get trubunal'd.
there are vast numbers of players for whom the tribunal is a useful tool for policing the community. and then there are the slow-witted degenerates who are unable to follow the rules. and blame the tribunal for their problems.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvoth3

Senior Member

02-26-2013

well to be fair, you shouldn't be playing League if you have to leave for tennis practice in the next 60 minutes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrDirty

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Kvoth3:
well to be fair, you shouldn't be playing League if you have to leave for tennis practice in the next 60 minutes.


The person AFKing didn't get the report though. His team mate did because his friend queue'd with him and reported Nidalee for some sick revenge for them reporting his friend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dash Senpai

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Kvoth3:
well to be fair, you shouldn't be playing League if you have to leave for tennis practice in the next 60 minutes.


The dude that is in the tribunal didn't afk. His teammate did.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DishSoap

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
WreckBeard:
But here's my favorite tribunal case ever.

http://i.imgur.com/Opt2oDF.png (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FOpt2oDF.png)

http://i.imgur.com/quybDoB.jpg

This is mine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrDirty

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
ghostbar:
develop some social skills and learn to behave like a big boy, or get trubunal'd.
there are vast numbers of players for whom the tribunal is a useful tool for policing the community. and then there are the slow-witted degenerates who are unable to follow the rules. and blame the tribunal for their problems.


Yeah that works really well when half the reports are false and most people reviewing in the tribunal just mash punish for 20 straight votes a day to get free IP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrDirty

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
DishSoap:
http://i.imgur.com/quybDoB.jpg

This is mine.


Abusing items...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dash Senpai

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
ghostbar:
develop some social skills and learn to behave like a big boy, or get trubunal'd.
there are vast numbers of players for whom the tribunal is a useful tool for policing the community. and then there are the slow-witted degenerates who are unable to follow the rules. and blame the tribunal for their problems.


The game shouldn't focus on following majority vote. You should protect the few that aren't sociable. I mean not everyone plays the game to be social. I don't. I play the game as a team player, but that doesn't mean I'm going to socialize. I also shouldn't have to read the minds of every single player I play with to understand what makes them miserable. For all I know saying "Please ward top lane" is considered being an ******* to a portion of the community. I may as well just not talk because no matter what you say it can be interpreted as negative.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asylum Lux

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Atreiyu:
burn the witches! (tribunal)

Official petition to rename the Tribunal to the Crucible?