Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Today I learned that Riot believes in mob justice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dash Senpai

02-26-2013

Why does Riot believe mob justice is superior to appointing representatives to enforce the rules? Do you think the lynchings of the 1800s were justified? No, of course they weren't. That is what happens when mob justice is allowed to exist.

Why does Riot let the community mold the rules? I feel like most Riot employees don't have to deal with the **** that every day League of Legends players deal with. If I join a game with Riot in front of my name, I'm definitely going to get treated better.

Why wouldn't Riot be interested in protecting the rights of the few, instead of following the voices of the many? Wasn't America founded to protect the rights of the few? I guess we're going back to colonial England now though.

Atreiyu

02-26-2013

burn the witches! (tribunal)

Dash Senpai

02-26-2013

Quote:
Atreiyu:
burn the witches! (tribunal)

Exactly. That's what this game has turned into.

MyDeadGrandma

02-26-2013

Riot has the final say in bans. Players have never banned anyone. QQ more.

Dash Senpai

02-26-2013

Quote:
MyDeadGrandma:
Riot has the final say in bans. Players have never banned anyone. QQ more.

Not true. Riot only has final say in permabans.

DrDirty

02-26-2013

This guy got reported by some dudes friend that AFK'd for Tennis practice

http://i.imgur.com/AsH47oj.png

Sënuch

02-26-2013

Today I notice you have clearly not read the Summoner's Code

Ramachese

02-26-2013

In a game with the number of games played each day that LoL has Riot must source the arduous task of policing the player base. Games start literally every second of the day.

Of course, the real question is what did you do to get banned? You post certainly has the tone of someone who has been banned yet you don't show your report card. Makes me believe that you know the community will support the ban.

DrDirty

02-26-2013

Yup that 8/10 feeding is obviously intentional, meanwhile in abusive duo queue land.

http://i.imgur.com/qFOf7qS.png

Dash Senpai

02-26-2013

Quote:
Ramachese:
In a game with the number of games played each day that LoL has Riot must source the arduous task of policing the player base. Games start literally every second of the day.

Of course, the real question is what did you do to get banned? You post certainly has the tone of someone who has been banned yet you don't show your report card. Makes me believe that you know the community will support the ban.

I didn't get banned.

But here's my favorite tribunal case ever.

http://i.imgur.com/Opt2oDF.png