Gave It A Good Go But Im Done With Dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Proving Grounds is doing fine? It takes 6-8 lobbies in order to start a game. If people don't random their Katarinas or their Nidalees then they dodge. Every. Time.

Keep believing you know exactly how much better off PG is, though.
The point was that PG is wildly popular even despite those problems. Whether or not it gets matchmaking, it'll still have more players interested in it.

IronAegis

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
The point was that PG is wildly popular even despite those problems. Whether or not it gets matchmaking, it'll still have more players interested in it.
I'd consider giving it a shot when/if it gets matchmaking. If nothing else it'd be a change of pace. Playing Dominion against Cheesecakeadin repeatedly just makes me sad.

radicalratx

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
AP Ezreal is fine, probably overpowered if a decent one ever wanders over to Dom. Your build isn't. You haven't come close to improving your own play to the point where you can honestly blame OP picks for your losses.

For the OP, AP Ez is VERY hard to do well with, and by that I mean as well as other, more traditional mages. It's an uphill battle, and not one you want to fight if you're not spot on with skillshot mechanics and enemy movement prediction. And even then, you'd probably be better off with AD Ez honestly.

If you still want to play the game, play someone easier. Wukong, Jax, Katarina, Xin, to name a few. Once your mechanics improve, then you should try harder champs.

I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything. Just trying to help.

DiscworldDeath

03-03-2013

You don't get better at skillshots by playing champions with 0 skillshots. Find someone not as reliant on them.

Eloquid

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
I agree and completely empathize with you. Sorry to see people leaving, but its becoming more and more common. If Riot's goal is to ignore Dom's problems until it just dies, then they are accomplishing that nicely.
If Riot goes down tomorrow, that's all I'll remember them for.