Dominion Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ofekbs

03-03-2013

So, as we all know, right now Dominion isn't popular at all, none of my friends bother to play it.

I have a suggestion that would probably make players to play it.

Make a 'First win of the day' to dominion, and the classic map.

I believe many players will start play it atleast once a day for the first win, cause they need the IP.

Thoughts?

Stralucire

03-03-2013

SR players who want a win of the day will flock to the bots, where you're guaranteed a short game and quick win.

Eloquid

03-03-2013

Maybe, but make it only for PvP games, not bots.

Orphane

03-03-2013

I don't think this will help in the way you think it will. It's possible that there will be some people who will try Dominion because of a FWOTD and like it, but it's much more likely that they'll get thrown into the meat grinder of beginner level Dominion, which is full of afk'ers and trolls. Most people aren't going to bother sticking with Dominion through that when they already had to do it once to start playing SR.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

I think dominion popularity is unappreciated because it's near SR. The population of dominion is still probably bigger than 99% of games.
To be honest I do not care for dominion to be more popular, i just want the basic tools for a game, AKA, ranked.