Servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unrivaled Faith

Recruiter

02-26-2013

Alright. So, I'm pretty sure there are already forums about this. But hey, the more the merrier. Riot needs to consider language servers. I'm sick of people that play on the servers with certain languages and don't speak that language. I'm sick of dodging because someone that doesn't speak the language doesn't understand something and causes the team to lose, inadvertently. Then they get reported for no cooperation, and it's just a big mess. This is a key issue that needs to be brought into the mind of Riot, immediately.

DaV3GaM3R

02-26-2013

I made a simple thread providing my opinion on the language barrier problem. I was then down voted and yelled at by stupid bigots saying that I was extremely racist.

LiliannaLovelace

02-26-2013

Grrrr. I agree with you guys 100%. No racism but it seriously is frustrating when I have to sit in a game and get upset with people when neither side can understand one another. I mean seriously. This lack of a separated server for those who can speak the same language is simply killing the enjoyment I get from the game. -_- Riot, please set up a separate server for people who speak the same language. Please.