New Years Gifting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WretchedBlade

02-26-2013

Just bought some rp to buy something for my brother and it says i havent been friends with him long enough please help he helped me buy it!

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Wait for the next gifting event. Or "help" him buy some RP for his own account. Not sure why this is a problem if you know him IRL - he's your brother, not some random internet stranger. Give him cash, or buy him an RP card at gamestop.

sadfacerofl

02-26-2013

Unfortunately the only solutions to this is waiting. The reason it says this is to prevent hackers from going onto your account adding themselves as a friend and then gifting themselves things like crazy.

Zangeif88

Recruiter

02-27-2013

Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<

Kylan

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatFootbalFather View Post
Just bought some rp to buy something for my brother and it says i havent been friends with him long enough please help he helped me buy it!
I think you have to be friends with him for atleast 30 days, I'm not completely sure though. Just try waiting as the guy above me said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangeif88 View Post
Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<
Too bad the so called "proof" Is from a website that I participate in called "Prize_Rebel_._com"