How Long Does It Take To Level?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niah Dacar

02-26-2013

I'm level 9 right now and I was wondering if you play consistently, around how long will it take to reach level 30? I know it's different for everyone, but like, a rough ball park estimate would be rather nice.

xRemnant

02-26-2013

im lv 26 and played about 200ish matches. been playing for 1 month and a half or so. Around 3-6 matches per day... Depend if you playing Normal or AI matches and how many per day but I'm estimating about 250-300 matches at roughly 35min average. I'm sure other people have better estimate.

sadfacerofl

02-26-2013

It took me around 2-3 months of consistent play.

Dog0fWar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niah Dacar View Post
I'm level 9 right now and I was wondering if you play consistently, around how long will it take to reach level 30? I know it's different for everyone, but like, a rough ball park estimate would be rather nice.
For most it would have taken about 3 weeks to a month if you play a lot of hours daily, if you are casual player obviously will take much longer.

When I started I only played Bot games till I got to level 30 in 4 weeks, but the problem with this is that I never got the pvp experience because I did it this way so I am still new to pvp.
But the upside to it is that I have almost all 3rd tier Runes for all mt Rune pages and 14 champions that i like.

Synfidie

02-27-2013

I've been playing for maybe three weeks and I'm level 12. I've been doing mostly pvp since level 8 and I play maybe 2-3 games a day..a lot more if I'm off work.

de Dust

02-27-2013

i've been told it usually is about ~300 games or so to get to level 30

as far as how many of those are wins, I can only assume the majority

KevT 66

02-27-2013

it depends on what level youre at, how good you play and how much you play. each level your required experience goes up so you level faster.

there is no set amount of games or wins. im a level 30 and i have like 100 wins out of MAYBE 200 games. i doubt its even 200.

xRemnant

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevT 66 View Post
it depends on what level youre at, how good you play and how much you play. each level your required experience goes up so you level faster.

there is no set amount of games or wins. im a level 30 and i have like 100 wins out of MAYBE 200 games. i doubt its even 200.
You have 76 win, probably over 100 loses. Must of played a lot of AI matches or purchased Experience Boosters to be lv 30.

I played AI till lv 7ish. Have 107 wins and over 100 Loses. I am lv 26.