Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Why i hate people on Lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Recently finished a game in which i went 5/8/9 as singed i won my lane vs jax went 4 and 2 dieing to ganks. I then had to leave to eat. When i come back 10 minutes later i am slightly lower level so i go to farm top. my team starts a fight without me and they lose. Teemo on my team says "Singed why arent you here"?" i am clearly trying to catch back up". then top is pushed to our inner turret so i go to clear it, i even tell them i am clearing out top and not to fight. they fight. Teemo complains about me for being top when i told them not to fight. after the game Teemo calls me autistic and bad. which i admit im not good but really? autistic? anyway just my rant for the day. People these days. I didnt do anything wrong did i? i even apologized at the end screen and he kept on going.