Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will you like my page

Yes 1 100%
No 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 1 .

Beginners help Facebook page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gunner224

02-26-2013

I have just recently made a Facebook page to help beginners, I was in the beginner spot only a while ago. In this page I will have tips and tricks on how to become a better player and move though the ranks. here is the link http://www.facebook.com/GarenCho Don't forget to hit the like button!!!!

Also if you want to play with me all you do is have to like my page!!

I had a hard time starting but luckily I had a friend that had started playing a couple of months before me, but not everybody has that friend or just needs some help and advice on playing to get better and I am here making this page so everybody can be up to the best they can play. Please like my page and I am hope to help out a lot of people!