Learning Combos / complex champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bliven

02-26-2013

Is there a list of typical combos for each champion anywhere? I purchased Lee Sin because I want to jungle but I felt 100% lost when playing him. I have the same problem with most champions...

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Start with the champions with simple mechanics before moving on up, Warwick is an amazing basic jungler to get used to, after that, wait for free weeks to play champions that you personally enjoy then keep going from there.

Spam Waffle Taco

02-26-2013

Before you start playing the champion, study him/her.

That way you're not racing the minion spawn timer to figure out how to play.

Aliasear

02-26-2013

The first thing I recommend is watching other people play the champion you wish to try..

Once you have a grasp on how the champion works, then try him/or out.

DavidD003

02-26-2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O i wrote like damn 5 pages on playing Lee specifically click tab by accident and it went back to forums page and everything DELETED. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OSH. DARN. DANGIT.

So anyways, heres a short info video on Lee- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAwYsiGlvA
Im sorry but i cant be bothered to rewrite all that.. took like 10 minutes and i have homework to do.. Just remember your passive ability.