Has Sivir just been forgotten about?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waldo226

02-26-2013

She's very strong IMHO, she just has really, really short range and no escape. If she had more range and an escape I feel she'd be considered one of the best AD carries.

Inb4 "Lol you're only Bronze, what do you know?"

Knite16

02-26-2013

I play Sivir when I have a Soraka bot lane with me. Mana and Boomerangs all day long. Works extremely well for pushing a lane and keeping it pushed and long as you're decent with skill shots. If I'm against a Cait, even better. More free mana just by stepping on her traps with shield up.

MTaur

02-26-2013

A lot of people must know something that you don't...

http://www.lolking.net/champions/

Sort by win rate, and then by role. Scroll until you get to the champs who actually need help.

I'm really getting tired of these threads, because she's doing fine. Literally all four of her actives and her passive aid with her range issues in some way, and skills have mana cost proportional to what they do, honestly.

Fumobix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gK Waldo View Post
She's very strong IMHO, she just has really, really short range and no escape. If she had more range and an escape I feel she'd be considered one of the best AD carries.

Inb4 "Lol you're only Bronze, what do you know?"
the problem is that most mages got more range than u, ur spellshield will block the initiation but not the burst from the mage, also brusiers eat sivir

MTaur

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Lamb View Post
I won't even go into how "exciting" and "rewarding" it is that you get all of 75 mana back, after subtracting the initial spell cost, for actually blocking something with spell shield. That's ALMOST enough to use Ricochet twice or a rank 2 of Boomerang Blade. woo...
Aw ****, you mean I get to block a Taric stun and I *only* get 75 free mana for it?

sadface

Look riot tearz.

Waldo226

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumobix View Post
the problem is that most mages got more range than u, ur spellshield will block the initiation but not the burst from the mage, also brusiers eat sivir
Hence the whole adding more range part.

TittySprinklesJr

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Lamb View Post
I won't even go into how "exciting" and "rewarding" it is that you get all of 75 mana back, after subtracting the initial spell cost, for actually blocking something with spell shield. That's ALMOST enough to use Ricochet twice or a rank 2 of Boomerang Blade. woo...
Spell Shield can block a Cait ult.

GG

Heil Teemo

02-26-2013

Who?

Bwns

02-26-2013

Honestly if she had 550 range she'd probably see substantial tourney play.

The biggest place that her range hurts her the most is in lane because her q is so costly. I played her a couple times recently and felt like i had trouble trading with enemy adcs in lane. They'd walk up and auto or use an ability then walk away and i could never get in range to retaliate.

Bruisers just jump to you these days so its less of an issue in fights.

mrdude5410

02-26-2013

She needs a longer AA range and lower mana costs. She uses her Q like 3 times and she's pretty much out of mana. The spell shield is nice sometimes, but other than that she's unfortunately kinda useless, espcially with all the gap closers.