Has Sivir just been forgotten about?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Lamb

02-26-2013

I really haven't heard a mention of her at all since the beginning of Season 3, even when people discuss AD carries I've heard every single one mentioned, but Sivir.

I take that back I heard her mentioned once, "Ashe is probably the weakest ADC currently but Sivir is the least viable."

Can we please have her looked at? I'll ignore 500 range and just list the following:
1) Her stats are sad, health and armor being near the lowest for AD carries.
2) Auto-attack animation is a nightmare making it pointlessly difficult to try and kite/chase with her passive.
3) Mana costs in relation to how often she can spam are near Corki level
4) Spell shield is almost useless unless you're against someone like Taric or Blitzcrank and even then it is only useful once in lane.

I won't even go into how "exciting" and "rewarding" it is that you get all of 75 mana back, after subtracting the initial spell cost, for actually blocking something with spell shield. That's ALMOST enough to use Ricochet twice or a rank 2 of Boomerang Blade. woo...

gsai

02-26-2013

GD won't admit she isn't good.

Ninja Lamb

02-26-2013

Bump for the Battle Mistress.

RandomSummoner37

02-26-2013

I'll play her more once she gets her rework. I hate her model

Im a NinJa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

yeah she's pretty garbage.

cryte

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomSummoner37 View Post
I'll play her more once she gets her rework. I hate her model
she has no underwear.
no reason to hate it

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

People hate Nidalee spear, Blitzcrank hook, and Thresh's Death sentence right now, but would never consider Sivir as a viable adc.

BACKSTABUUU

02-26-2013

Fix her lame autoattack animation and let's see if people still don't like her, then go from there.

Kelly Price

02-26-2013

Her mana costs are probably too high,

but her defensive power as an ADC is fairly strong in lane, making it easy to snowball her

especially against champions like Graves, Ezreal, Varus, or Caitlyn.

Higher skillcap for sure, but she's decent.

Ninja Lamb

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfestopheles View Post
People hate Nidalee spear, Blitzcrank hook, and Thresh's Death sentence right now, but would never consider Sivir as a viable adc.
Since you typically rank up spell shield last the only one of those with a longer cooldown is Thresh ulti. Even rank 1 Blitz grab has a shorter cooldown than rank 1 shield