Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Client crashes after every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raimius

03-06-2013

I've also been having the problem. If I attempt to go to my profile to change masteries/runes the game freezes. Also, frequently after matches, upon hitting the continue button the game client closes and I never get back to the PVP.net client. I have to re-open LoL, force quit the non-functioning instance and log back in.

XGideon JuraX

03-07-2013

Bump, I've been having the same issue for over a month. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing the game and it still didn't fix it.

Spiderzdrknss

03-09-2013

Bumb I'm still having this issue and would love to have some one help with this!

BigKilLol

05-01-2013

Client Crashes after every game, this started after the Lissandra Update, it used to tell me the client crashed, now it does it automatically with out sending an error report. I do hope this gets looked into in the near future, as i do like to congratulate the winning team and add people to friend lists.

KaosSmurf

05-01-2013

I had a crash where it crashed 50% of the time on opening store, all the time on opening profile. Fixed that by updating air and repairing lol, then it started doing this crash instead.

maybe 1 in 10 games i get to see postgame

manbutterluver

05-01-2013

Game crashed alot before but now after the liss patch it is every game ...

DoubleBook

05-01-2013

didnt see this until after i posted a new thread regarding the same issue

Orcca

Wrenchmen

05-01-2013

If your client is crashing after every game, I want you guys to try this for me and see if this fixes it. It had been a problem in the past that seems to pop up every couple patches.

Go ahead and uninstall Adobe Air completely and upgrade to the newest version, found [[here (http://get.adobe.com/air/)]].

jukir

05-01-2013

Thanks it helped ^^

BigKilLol

05-01-2013

I didn't have adobe air, so i downloaded and installed it, it had no effect on the client crash,