Help me stop sucking!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pikacondon

02-26-2013

I want to learn bruisers. After figuring this week was a great opportunity to do so, I tried Volibear, After going good for 30 minutes (and getting FB from a level 2 gank), My laptop ran out of power. (it was a custom game, all bots, OK?) Later, i tried Voli again. Gave FB and went 3/6/10. Had to exit.(another custom bot game, all of mine are) I then tried Wukong later. Was harrased to bits and had a -4 level advantage. left again. Olaf. fail. left. How do I not suck? are custom game bots 3K ELO AI?

Tinithor

02-26-2013

How in the world can you fail vs custom bots?

Tinithor

02-26-2013

Also bot games are almost nothing like regular games so its practically useless to practice there except to figure out how to use a character's skills.

Ansaa

02-26-2013

You're only level 14. You have a lot of time to learn!

By the way, is lolking being weird for everyone?
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/38714945#history
It says you haven't played any of those matches you said you did. In the past 5 days, you played Lux/Garen/Soraka/Gragas/Trundle, against no enemies. Were you testing builds? Those games went on for a long time (55+).

Th4Freak

02-26-2013

There are no tricks, practice is the key.

Pikacondon

02-26-2013

1. I really suck so I lose all the time.
2. I play customs becaus sometimes I ahve to leave.
3. It does not record custom leaves so I have nothing of it in my match history.
4. What's an easy bruiser free this week who I won't suck as?
I use Lux, Gragas for AP mids, Cho for jungle, Blitzcrank for support/solotop...I need a better bruiser.

PeppermyntButler

02-26-2013

Bot Games are easy to lose actually. They made them a lot harder with the recent patches. Given the average Norm or Ranked player would probably dominate fast. But you have to remember some of us are still learning the mechanics of MOBA style games especially how it works here. Bots actually gank better than we do most of the time lol.

All I can say is practice, practice and yes again, practice. I think I've mastered the game then I go through a bad losing streak and that put's me in my place lol. Getting good comes with time, have fun and learn then you will realize when you are good. I'm lvl 30, only play Norm PVP no Ranked yet and am totally find that I am still a bit noobish in not knowing the ins and outs of the game. Like i said have fun and things will fall into place, take your losses as learning experiences on what to do and what not to do.

Edit: What a lot of folks don't think of is having a team of people to play consistently with will help greatly. I play solo (my friends don't play LoL so I have to stumble alone and learn).

Pikacondon

02-26-2013

This is about bruisers/offtanks- which one free this week is the simplest/easiest for a noob? I'll go and practice with them.

Grognak The Barb

02-26-2013

"help me stop sucking"

naw dude you do what you have to to pay the bills man respect.

Shayed

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinithor View Post
How in the world can you fail vs custom bots?
Why did some of you downvote this? It was a legit question....