Draven OP QQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trappedmoose

02-26-2013

Jk

Yeah so anyway im thinking about buying draven. I dont see him around much in my pre-ranked happy world, so im wondering how he stands in the current meta (ik hes an adc). I dont have much experience with adc's, so any tips on him would be apretiated

Míley Dyrus

02-26-2013

Perfect where he is, to be honest. His damage output scales with your ability to micromanage. He's a huge lane winner but has difficulty in teamfights since he has no escape with only average range and has to catch axes.
Take Taric, Leona, or Blitz with him and let the snowballing begin.

X4N4T05

02-27-2013

With a quick gank i was able to get a draven FB and he proceeded to 1v2 a Soraka/Ezreal lane in a ranked game. His lane dominance is amazing, but you NEED to position or you'll be screwed. I like Draven as a carry and he only has one or two champions that counter him in lane

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

02-27-2013

Draven is wicked awesome. He is a bit micro intensive, but his "minigame" is very rewarding, by one of the most high damage outputs in the whole game.

He is awesome in everything, his damage is top notch, he has an incredible selfbuff, an unmitigatable cc, followed by a pretty good slow and a global ult.

The only trick to this, is that your control of your axes must be flawless. If this is the case youve got him down 40%. The other 40% of a very good draven is the positioning. (where to be in a teamfight). IF you can't get this down, no matter how good your laning phase was, in the mid/late game, you're going to take a fall.

Don't be discouraged, i've had trouble with it too. (first, controlling axes, then proper positioning). The moment you get the hang of it, you'll know it, because there is absolutly nothing capable of stopping draven once he gets going.

tl;dr
Draven is very hard to play, with interesting mechanics, which take some time to get used to. This is rewarded by incredible damage and an amazing well rounded kit.